Careers > PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Apply This Job
Duties & Responsibilities
* Evaluates & Develops production processes in order to meet the customer requirements
* Support production in resolving daily line issue and meet quality and productivity target
* Improves production efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow
* Assures product and process quality by testing finished product and process capabilities
* Provides production decision-making information by calculating production, labour, and material costs; reviewing production schedules
* Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
* Perform analysis on process related issues and provide solutions for improvement
*Quality checks and assurance of products
* Degree in Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in the equipment manufacturing environment.
* Team player with good attitude and able to work independently.
* Good interpersonal and communication skill and ability to interface with all levels of people.
Daily transport provided from Jurong East MRT to company location.
Must be willing to work in Tuas South area
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume with the most recent photograph and your expected salary to email@example.com.
We will contact you if you are shortlisted.