Careers > HR cum ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Apply This Job
HR cum ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Duties & Responsibilities
* Issue HR related letters and memo occasionally
* Assist in preparing of company policies
* Update for new employment rules and regulations
* Support HR activities such as hiring, orienting and negotiation
* Up keeping of employee's well-being and welfare through proper maintenance and administering of the Company group insurance benefits for all staff.
* Maintain and prepare documents for ISO requirements
* Posting and filing purchase invoices
* Prepare payment vouchers and issue cheques
* Verify business expenses claims
* Issue invoices and update in sales listing
* Update receivable and payable ledgers and reconcile monthly basic
* Assist for financial statement preparation
* Other duties as assigned.
* Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification
* Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field
* Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Proficient in MS Office – Words & Excel
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Daily transport provided from Jurong East MRT to company location.
Must be willing to work in Tuas South area
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with the most recent photograph and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you if you are shortlisted.