Careers > PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Apply This Job
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide full support to the CEO.
* Organise and maintain CEO’s schedule for meetings, projects and travels
* Screen phone calls, management of emails, post and faxes
* Take, edit and distribute meeting minutes
* Assist the CEO in administrative tasks
* Act on behalf of CEO in handling relations with staff, clients & suppliers
* Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintains credibility, trust and support between the office of the CEO and internal staff.
* Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep well informed of upcoming commitments
* Perfect written and spoken English
* Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* At least 3 years experience serving in similar capacity or equivalent
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred
* Must be willing to work in Tuas South area (daily transport provided from/to Joo Koon MRT station)
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume with the most recent photograph and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you if you are shortlisted.