Duties & Responsibilities
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating requirements and assuring integration with the existing codebase.
* Defines and develops solutions for the desired requirements and time frame agreed with the manager.Once the deadlines are agreed, commits himself or herself to keep them.
* Documents and shares solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code allowing portability of his or her work.
* Troubleshoots and debugs code to guarantee top quality of the product.
* Integrates software components into a fully functional software system
* Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Complies with project plans and industry standards.
* Coordinates software system installation and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
* Responsible for communicating with engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
* Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or equivalent.
Proven experience as a .NET Developer
or Application Developer
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the equipment manufacturing environment.
Web markup languages such as HTML and CSS are appreciated.
Other programming technologies such as C/C++, C-based languages, python… are a plus.
Microsoft Visual Studio Certification is preferred.
Team player with good attitude and able to work independently.
Good interpersonal and communication skill and ability to interface with all levels of people.
Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
Must be willing to work in Tuas South area
, provided that daily transport from Joo Koon MRT to company location is assured by the company bus.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume and
your expected salary
We will contact you if you are shortlisted.